Monday, May 18, 2009

Threshold Guardian


My Threshold Guardian is my dance teacher Emily Carlise. She has tought me dance since I was 7 years old and we have been close ever since. Emily is my role model. The way she looks, the way she dresses, and the way she is, is just amazing. I always ask her for help when I am in trouble or don't know what to do. She has inspired me to be who I am and to live my life wonderfully. I remeber when all my dance mates went over to her house to spend the night, she had 2 dogs that I was deathly afraid of and I wouldn't get off her counters for nothing. She would have to carry me every where and if one of her dogs even took one step I would jump like was a professional polevaulter. I still keep touch with her and I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment